Welcome to the 2014 race season for the Oregon State Karting Championship Series - OSKCS. This site is your source for race schedules, current point standings, and rules.
If you are new to the sport and you're interested in getting involved contact Pat's Acres Racing Complex (PARC), or the Portland Karting Association (PKA) to become a member and learn more. OSKCS honors membership from both organizations and we split races between both tracks (Canby, and McMinnville). By working together, PARC and PKA have set the stage for a more competitive, and fun atmosphere, bringing all the Northwest area racers together with two different tracks and several different configurations of each.
July 26 PARC Night Race Schedule
- Subject to change
- Rental Karts (no practice) 10am-3pm
- Registration Open - 1:30pm
- Practice by Groups - 3pm-5pm
- Driver's Meeting - 5:15pm
- Qualifying - 5:30pm-6:50pm
- Heat Races - 7:10pm-8:45pm
- Main Event Races - 9:15pm-11:15pm
- Podium and awards to follow
- Click here for night race registration form